Paris the light city.
Only 45 minutes from Parc de La Chesnaie, treat yourself to a beautiful getaway in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
To discover or (re)discover during a trip to Paris:
- The Champs-Élysées,
- The Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero,
- The Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris,
- The Tuileries and rue Saint-Honoré,
- The Opera, the Grands Boulevards and the Halles,
- Île Saint-Louis and Île de la Cité,
- The districts of Montmartre, the Marais, the Latin Quarter, Saint-Germain-des-Prés,
- The Louvre Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Pompidou Center, the Grévin Museum,
- The Palace of Discovery, the Quai Branly Museum, the Orsay Museum,
- The parks and gardens of Luxembourg, the Tuileries, the Jardin d'Acclimatation, Montsouris,
- The Palace of Versailles and its gardens.
Capital of fashion, Paris delights shopping aficionados with its luxury stores, its small designer boutiques and its major brands at affordable prices... There is something for all tastes and all budgets!
Consult more information here about your stay in Paris
BOOK YOUR STAY NEAR PARIS
The Parc de La Chesnaie, residential leisure park, welcomes you for a short or long stay. Book now your outdoor accommodation in Autruy-sur-Juine near Orélans and Paris. Contact the park by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 02 38 39 39 39 for more information and availability.